Facility Use Guidelines
(Updated May 15, 2017)
GI Free believes the facilities and equipment were provided by God through His followers. Therefore, they are to be used by individuals and groups in keeping with the church’s mission, philosophy and Evangelical Free Church Statement of Faith.
Priority will be given to events and activities scheduled by GI Free ministry staff and ministry committees.
Second Priority will be non-church ministry activities and meetings hosted by those within our church family (e.g. anniversaries, receptions, weddings, gift showers, etc.). Within this category, funerals will be considered of a higher priority than those mentioned previously.
Third Priority will be considered in the following order: likeminded community ministries, then community groups serving the basic needs of our community (e.g. food pantries, housing, etc.).
· All content, publications, speakers, and other forms of communication must be fully compatible with biblical principles and the Evangelical Free Church Statement of Faith.
· This is a smoke free facility.
· No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the grounds.
· Groups and individuals assume responsibility for the access, use, and security of the facility.
· Fees do not include include paper products or items from the kitchen. Coffee/cups/napkins etc. should be provided by the event if required.
· Only GI Free ministry events may use kitchen paper products
· No red punch or drinks may be served in the building (red colored spills permanently stain the carpet).
· The church reserves the right to bump these events up to 90 days in advance if a church ministry requests use of the same facility.
How to Schedule on an Event
· Church ministry activities and committee meetings can be scheduled directly with the church office staff.
· Non-church (second and third priority) events must submit a Facilities Use Request Form via our webpage DOWNLOAD // ONLINE or directly to the church office. Fees may apply (see below for fee schedule).
· The Facilities Use Request Form will be reviewed by front desk, facilities manager, and Executive Pastor. When additional input is required, the Trustees will be sought out.
· Upon Approval event will be placed on GI Free calendar.
Fee Schedule (half day is 4 hours over 4 hours constitutes full day. Payment required prior to event.):
· Worship Center $300 Flat Fee (Sound & Video Projection Equipment to be operated by our technicians $25/hour, $50 minimum)
· Gym or Chapel $150 Flat Fee (Sound & Video Projection Equipment may be run by one of the event’s participants if they set up a time to be trained on the equipment prior to the event)
· Youth Rooms $100 Flat Fee (Sound & Video Projection Equipment may run by one of the event’s participants if they set up a time to be trained on the equipment prior to the event)
· Gathering Place $50/half day or $100/day
· Classrooms $25/half day or $50.00/day
· Nursery $25/half day or $50/day
· Kitchen $50/half day or $100/day (Use of the kitchen may sometimes require our Kitchen Coordinator to be present. The need for kitchen coordinator determined by level of need– $50 flat fee)
· Overnight church groups: Suggest $2 per person. Plus $25 janitorial/week day – $50 janitorial/ Friday or Saturday night
· Depending upon size of event, time of Day and/or day of week; additional janitorial help may be required to ready the facility for regular scheduled events. Additional janitorial fees are $25 per hour with a $50 minimum.